Posted by Lokileby at fibre242.63.nas.net on January 17, 2004 at 16:28:51:
Alright here's the deal.
I want you to come up with a triad of male and female actors.
This won't be very difficult but I think it could be fun.
Here are the rules.
- You have to come up with a list of 3 actors, male or female, which have been in movies together
- Actor A was in a movie with actor B, actor B was in a movie with actor C, and actor C was in a movie with actor A.
- All three movies must be different, and list them for those who would like to know.
- No View Askew films. This would be WAY too easy if you used them.
- Try not to use IMDb as that ruins the fun of doing it yourself.
- Have at her.
This was inspired because 3 of my favourite movies include a triad like this. I will make this as an example.
Matt Damon was in Rounders with Edward Norton.
Edward Norton was in Fight Club with Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt was in Oceans 11 with Matt Damon.
Post a Followup