Posted by Queen of Urban Legend at 64-205-217-231.client.dsl.net on August 11, 2003 at 11:29:47:
In Reply to: Anything to get away from arguing posted by dinochic on August 11, 2003 at 11:20:20:
I enjoy a good argument...but lately they've gone like this:
"You're a tool."
"Yeah, well fuck you then."
"Fuck you too and you're still a tool."
"No, you're the tool. I fucked your mother 37 times last night."
1. What did you want to be when you were young
2. Did you become that?
3. Did you have a invisible friend? If so, tell us about him/her?
4. What is something that whenever you see it/hear it, it reminds you of your childhood?
Polls about childhood memories.
5. Ever have a Kool-Ade/Lemon-ade stand? Of so, did you make any money?
6. What was the biggest thing you got in trouble for when you were young (Let's say, under 12 years of age)?
Lying to my mom and dad. They made me eat soap.
7. Did you play with barbie dolls and/of G.I. Joes?
Barbie, yes. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Star Wars too, my brother wasn't so into G.I. Joe that I remember.
8. Favorite childhood toy?
Strawberry Shortcake dolls
9. Favorite cartoon (past or present)
The Smurfs - past South Park - present
10. Ok, i guess there was a theme, I'll be damned.
Cool...let your mind go and your body will follow.
Post a Followup