Might be able to help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The View Askew WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gringo_Nino at dinero.tcom.purdue.edu on March 27, 2001 at 12:39:03:

In Reply to: Maybe you can help me Vince... posted by David Boring on March 26, 2001 at 23:25:29:

Usually there is a white strip around the hole in the middle with a number and then an A or B. Don't know which is wide-screen or standard, but you can tell them apart that way after you test it. Hope this helps.

: Although this has NOTHING to do with View Askew, it's a DVD question, I'm asking a person in red. Anyway...I just got my Dark City DVD (Great DVD, great commentaries!!) and noticed that it's double-sided, but I couldn't tell the difference between the two sides. What the fuck's up with that??? Ah well, you probably won't answer...like I care.

: David Boring
: "Long live tha Pussey!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The View Askew WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]