Posted by Johnboy at ip71.los-angeles55.ca.pub-ip.psi.net on March 23, 2001 at 15:45:35:
In Reply to: The "Matt & Ben" didn't write 'Good Will' thing posted by TravisBickle on March 23, 2001 at 12:19:33:
As adequately explained umpteen times, Goldman was JOKING when he said he'd written it. Yeesh, if you're still beating that dead horse, I've got a few more for you.
* Robert Kennedy killed Marilyn Monroe. He took a helicopter 400 miles from Northern Cal JUST to pop pills in her mouth.
* LBJ conspired to kill JFK.
* The Air Force captured a UFO at Area 51 back in the 1950s and has been covering it up ever since.
* We never landed on the moon. It was staged.
* Aliens live in a big cavern under the South Pole and are monitoring humans until they develop enough for the aliens to reveal themselves.
* The federal government conspires to keep a certain percentage of the populace out of work (actually, this one's true - the Federal Reserve manipulates interest rates to keep unemployment at the NAIRU - Non Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment. I took too much econ in school (g).
Post a Followup