Posted by GoatFarmer at 12-35-86-1.ea.com on January 19, 2001 at 19:58:59:
In Reply to: Need some solid advice... J&SBSB posted by Mica on January 19, 2001 at 16:58:42:
I can't tell you from previous experience but here is what I'm doing.
I booked a flight last week. If I get the call, I'll head down. If I don't I'll cancel the flight and use the credit toward another flight at a later time.
: Hi people in red or similarly wise people,
: I sent in my picture to be an extra on the 25th, but I live a 6 hour drive away. If I were to come down, I'd fly.
: So my question is, do you all think I should buy my ticket, or wait to hear from the casting agency? I guess I could use the vacation from work anyways, I just wanted to get opinions from people who have been around for the previous films.
Post a Followup